Welcome to the Raleigh Agencies’ privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Raleigh Agencies collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to sign up for a newsletter, purchase a product or service.
Important information and who we are
Raleigh Agencies are a Limited Company and the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Full name of legal entity: Raleigh Agencies Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 4 Waterhen Lane, BT92 2BU
Tel: +44 (0) 28 6634 8503
- The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- How we share your personal data
- International transfers
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the UK.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
- Further details